This is the first in a new series here on the blog: Friday Night’s Free Pattern! Many of you will wake up to it on Saturday morning, but for you late birds YOU will see it first!
The idea is to share a free pattern once a month here with you. The ultimate goal of this pattern is for you to create something simply for major wardrobe impact. I have a few goals for each pattern:
- It will be a relatively small fast knit (so no sweaters…but there is a shrug due out in December!)
- It is an accessory or outfit enhancement of some sort
- It can easily be repeated…more importantly you will want to repeat it
- knitters can make this for their own use, as gifts, or to sell…you read that right: put them in your etsy shoppe if you want!
- a wide variety of skills…
View original post 548 more words